Monday, August 6, 2012

38 Weeks and Counting

Well, we are in the home stretch. I can hardly believe it, but I'm pretty excited... and nervous... and unprepared. We are still working feverishly to finish the renovations before little Will gets here. The cabinets are up in the kitchen (finally) and the countertops are being installed on Friday morning. That means we will have a functioning kitchen very soon. This weekend a lot of drywalling, sanding, and painting got done. I was able to help with the painting so I finally felt useful, though exhausted.


As for pregnancy progress, my doctor was able to touch Will's head at my last appointment and she said I was a solid centimeter dilated - I guess it was tighter before. He has dropped though which has been nice in some ways and uncomfortable in others. This weekend took a toll on my feet and ankles. I hadn't had much swelling before but being up and painting and working all weekend caused some issues. But I'm happy with how things are looking in the house, and hopefully we will be finishing soon.

1 comment: